Friday, March 4, 2011

Mooning Over Bachelors....Day 4 Challenge

Do you have marriage records for your grandparents or great-grandparents? Write a post about where they were married and when. Any family stories about the wedding day? Post a photo too if you have one.


This is a picture of my parents wedding. If you notice all the guys look like they are laughing. The way the story goes is that none of the guys would smile as the photographer was trying to take the picture. They were doing everything they could but no smiles. Like all guys they wanted to look hard.

Anyway, one of the bridesmaids started making jokes and nothing. Finally she turned around to give up and her dress flipped up to show her underwear. Everyone started laughing as the photographer started snapping away.

I don't know if this is the true story but I have always liked the idea especially being a photographer myself. I have done some crazy things in the studio as well as chapels trying to get people to smile. Things like barking, standing on chairs and telling the start of one joke that seems to always get men to laugh but I have never been reduced to showing my butt. Still it's nice to know that if I need to I can pull that out. The story not my butt :)

1 Historic Comments:

Paula said...

LOL What a great story!! They all look like they are cracking up, so it must be true!!

Post a Comment