Saturday, January 1, 2011

Looking Forward in 2011

Boy did I let the ball slide in 2010. I was so sure that I would have done so much more with my family tree last year than I did.

In truth after my visit to Mississippi I barely touched the thing but that is going to change in 2011. I am looking forward to a great year. A year where genealogy doors will be opened and I will have a change to really get into the Driver side of my family as well as put to rest who was Sol Sproles father. Those would be my two biggest goals for the year.

Having said that I would also like to find Henry Ellis. That man has been a challenge to say the least but I have faith that I will be able to find his parents and continue through that line as well.

That is really all I wanted to add here for today but look for lots more updates as the year progresses.

0 Historic Comments:

Post a Comment