Thursday, January 20, 2011

Finding A Grove

Alright so I wanted to get back to my research and yet I am finding that it his hard to get back in the grove. It's like I have stopped for so long that I don't know where to start again. I have some leads but all of them seem really far away.

I have a few phone numbers to call but again it seems like so long since I got them that it would be weird calling now. I also know that I need to find the death certificates for my great, great grandparents but I'm not sure of a date to go looking and I can't for the life of me figure out how to narrow it down.

My father is planning a trip to Utah next month probably to learn more about genealogy since Salt Lake City is kinda the hub of genealogy so maybe I can get him to hit up some research for me or at least ask a few of the questions that have been on my mind.

There is also a genealogy group that is having an open house this Sunday and although at first I wasn't interested in going I am now having second thoughts. I think I might go and see if they could answer some of my questions also or at least get me back on track.

0 Historic Comments:

Post a Comment